The Lord is my Shepherd, I should not want. - Psalm 23
Welcome to EasyIMM
Easy IMM has sucessfully help people around the world to immigrate and setteldown in Canada. Our experience professionals are ready all the time to serve.The success of our work for each client is the direct result of a gritty determination to be the very best at what we do.?If we accept a client, that acceptance comes with our commitment that we can and will fulfill his/her demands. give us a call and see how we can help.
New Immigration Policy
Mar 21, 2015
Ground-breaking Express Entry draw: 1620 Invitations issued, lowest Comprehensive Ranking Score (CRS) required was 481
For the first time since its introduction on January 1st, 2015, Canada’s Express Entry application management system has resulted in invitations to apply for Canadian permanent residence being issued to candidates with less than 600 CRS points.
This is particularly exciting news because, prior to this draw, every candidate selected to apply for permanent residence would have needed to obtain over 600 CRS points by having a Canadian job offer or Provincial nomination.
This most recent draw, which resulted in invitations to apply being issued to candidates with a CRS score of 481 or more, shows that a candidate with no Canadian work experience, job offer or Provincial nomination in Canada can obtain an invitation to apply under the Express Entry system.
As of January 2015, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has a new electronic system called Express Entry to manage applications for permanent residence under certain economic immigration programs.
The Express Entry system is the first step to immigrate to Canada under these programs. Potential candidates can complete an Express Entry profile at any time. Note that there is no deadline to complete a profile and there are no caps on the number of candidates that will be accepted to the pool.
Anyone who is accepted into the Express Entry pool could get an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence. Rounds of invitations to invite candidates to apply will take place regularly over the course of each year. We will only pick the top ranking candidates no matter when they were accepted into the pool.
If you are invited to apply, you will have 60 days to submit a complete Application for Permanent Residence online.
The first round of invitations took place on the last week of January 2015.
CIC still hold pause on IIP( Investor Immigrant Programe) untill further notice.
on August 17,2012 Canada Government announced the Federal Skilled workers regulatory changed. below are some of the main changes in the FSW category. details please refer to Canada Government Website and other official publications.
- Making language the most important selection factor by establishing new minimum official language thresholds and increasing points for language; (IELTS 6)
- emphasis on younger immigrants, who are more likely to acquire valuable Canadian experience and remain in the workforce longer; (Age 22-35)
- Increasing points for Canadian work experience and reducing points for foreign work experience;
- Simplifying the arranged employment process to prevent fraud and abuse yet enable employers to staff positions ,( replace AEO by LMO directly from HRSDC)
- Awarding points for spousal language ability and Canadian experience.
Family Class Category policy change: As of March 2, 2012, if you entered Canada as a sponsored spouse or partner, you cannot sponsor a new spouse or partner for a period of five years from the day you were granted permanent residence. you can still sponsor other members of the family if you and them meet requirements.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has changed how it processes permanent resident visa applications submitted by provincial nominees. Effective Dec. 1, all provincial nominees must submit their permanent resident applications to CIC’s new centralized intake unit in Sydney, N.S. Canada. CIC will continue to accept applications at visa offices until March 31, 2012.
From January 2012 onwards all CEC (Canadian Experience Category) application must send submit their application to?he CIO office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada.
CIC Canada has new?/span>Canada Super Visa for Parents?/span>and grand parents for Family Reunification start from Decmber 1, 2011. ThisSuper visa for Canada?as a maximum validity for 10 years and the?isa holder can remain in Canada for up to 2 years at a time after entry.
As of November 5, 2011, no new applications to sponsor parents or grandparents will be accepted for processing for up to 24 months. This temporary pause policy.
June 2011 update
Canada is adjusting its intake of applications from economic immigrants. Effective July 1, 2011, the changes will affect new applicants to the federal Skilled Worker, federal Immigrant Investor and federal Entrepreneur programs.
- Within the 10,000 limit of federal skilled worker application, a maximum of 500 new applications in each of the current 29 priority occupations will be considered.
- a cap of 700 on new federal investor applications each year begin from July 1, 2011.
- a temporary mortorium on the new fedearl entrepreneur applications by ceasing to accept new applications as of July1, 2011.
MPNP program has a huge of backlog cases build up.exploratory visit application received in January 2011 will have to wait for ?stimated of?1 month of processingtime for attend Mandarin session.
on December 1,2010, Canada re-open federal immigrant investor program, Under the new program criteria, investor applicants will need to have a personal net worth of $1.6 million, up from $800,000 under the old criteria, and make an investment of $800,000, up from the previous requirement of $400,000.
Quebec Government announced not accept any new Investor Program application till the new amendment regulartion release.
September 14, 2010
Opportunities Ontario is expanding the program to allow international students graduatingfrom Ontario Masterd Programes to apply for permanent residence without a job offer.
On June 26, 2010
Canada’s Immigration investor programe changes. The amount necessary to qualify under Canada’s Immigrant Investor program was doubling to a personal net worth of CAD $ 1.6 million, while the investment which would have to be made to finalize an individual’s acceptance was doubling to CAD $ 800,000. Since that date, no new applications have been accepted under the Immigrant Investor program while the federal Immigration ministry has been working on new rules and policies to implement the changes.
On October 12, 2010
The Quebec Immigration authorities announced a moratorium on accepting new applications under the old rules for Quebec’s Immigrant Investor program. The moratorium took effect the next day, October 13th, 2010. At present no new investor program in Quebec will be accepted till the new Policy being released.
Canada Immigration Policy for Skilled workers and Business Changed
Federal Skilled Worker application received on or after June 26, 2010 to be eligible for processing, you must include the results of your official language proficiency test, and either:
- have a valid offer of arranged employment OR
- be a skilled worker who has had one year of continuous full-time or equivalent part-time paid work experience in at least one of the following eligible occupations within the last ten years:
- 0631 Restaurant and Food Service Managers
- 0811 Primary Production Managers (Except Agriculture)
- 1122 Professional Occupations in Business Services to Management?? cap reached
- 1233 Insurance Adjusters and Claims Examiners
- 2121 Biologists and Related Scientists
- 2151 Architects
- 3111 Specialist Physicians
- 3112 General Practitioners and Family Physicians
- 3113 Dentists
- 3131 Pharmacists?cap reached
- 3142 Physiotherapists
- 3152 Registered Nurses?cap reached
- 3215 Medical Radiation Technologists
- 3222 Dental Hygienists & Dental Therapists
- 3233 Licensed Practical Nurses
- 4151 Psychologists
- 4152 Social Workers
- 6241 Chefs
- 6242 Cooks
- 7215 Contractors and Supervisors, Carpentry Trades
- 7216 Contractors and Supervisors, Mechanic Trades
- 7241 Electricians (Except Industrial & Power System)
- 7242 Industrial Electricians
- 7251 Plumbers
- 7265 Welders & Related Machine Operators
- 7312 Heavy-Duty Equipment Mechanics
- 7371 Crane Operators
- 7372 Drillers & Blasters - Surface Mining, Quarrying & Construction
- 8222 Supervisors, Oil and Gas Drilling and Service
Lists below are the 38 Occupaions Qualified for Skilled Workers Application submitted before June 26, 2010.
0111: Financial Managers
0213: Computer and Information Systems Managers
0311: Managers in Health Care
0631: Restaurant and Food Service Managers
0632: Accommodation Service Managers
0711: Construction Managers
1111: Financial Auditors and Accountants
2113: Geologists, Geochemists and Geophysicists
2143: Mining Engineers
2144: Geological Engineers
2145: Petroleum Engineers
3111: Specialist Physicians
3112: General Practitioners and Family Physicians
3141: Audiologists and Speech Language Pathologists
3143: Occupational Therapists
3151: Head Nurses and Supervisors
3152: Registered Nurses
3215: Medical Radiation Technologists
3233: Licensed Practical Nurses
4121: University Professors
4131: College and Other Vocational Instructors
7213: Contractors and Supervisors, Pipefitting Trades
7215: Contractors and Supervisors, Carpentry Trades
7217: Contractors and Supervisors, Heavy Construction Equipment Crews
7241: Electricians (Except Industrial and Power System)
7242: Industrial Electricians
7252: Steamfitters, Pipe fitters and Sprinkler System Installers
7265: Welders and Related Machine Operators
7312: Heavy-Duty Equipment Mechanics
7371: Crane Operators
7372: Drillers and Blasters – Surface Mining, Quarrying and Construction
8221: Supervisors, Mining and Quarrying
8222: Supervisors, Oil and Gas Drilling and Service
9212: Supervisors, Petroleum, Gas and Chemical Processing and Utilities
Visa offices will assess the applications received on or after June 26, 2010. gainst the Ministerial Instructions to determine whether applicants are eligible for processing . Applications which are determined not to be eligible will receive a full refund. Those determined to be eligible will be processed on a priority basis.